Big Events!

Okay- I know I am slacking with my blog- but I have been very busy! Let me just share what I have planned for this spring.

1. My work has started a running club! We are going to do the Grand Rapids Triple Crown- which is three separate 5ks. The first one is the Irish Jig on March 19! I am so excited and am hoping to come in under 33 minutes. Wish me luck

2. I have signed up for a run/walkathon to raise money for Of One Heart. Of One Heart is a non profit organization that assists local families with children who were born with facial deformities such as cleft lips and palates. They provide assistance with oral surgery, orthodontia, counseling services, and speech therapy. The event is April 23rd at the Grandville High School track. I would love for you to join me in 5 hours of running/walking or you if you able to support the cause with a donation that would be AWESOME!

1 comment:

Jill Gorby said...

Thanks Amber!!! I love that you are doing the Run/Walkathon!!! If you want to pass on your address, I can send you a packet of information for the event:) Thanks so much again - and keep up the good work! I love reading your blog!